Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Watch... you know you want to. #Excerpt #Fiction #Erotica #Erotic

Curiosity lead me pass the wooden door silent and discreetly.
The restaurant ambiance carried into the narrow space. It too was dimly lit and the faint sounds of jazz streamed through the ceilings speakers.  The room appeared barren, which was not what I expected considering I saw Maria disappear around the corner leading only to two room. One exclusive to males the other females.
The rattling of tissue rotating in its dispenser, or water streaming over washing hands would have been expected, but I heard none of those. For a moment, I thought I had entered the wrong bathroom. Under the influence of a tempting desire, maybe I had mistaken the ladies room for what was actually the men’s.  I saw and heard no trace of Maria anywhere.
I crouched low enough to peer underneath the stalls, just enough to see a pair of black loafers.
I panicked.
Maybe she wasn’t baiting me at all, maybe she just wanted to ensure she wouldn’t be interrupted as she emptied her bowels. I basked in my embarrassment, until I realized those were brown loafers, not black and they were pointed towards the stall instead of away from it.
Startled I stood upright and turned.
To my surprise, there she stood with the widest grin behind me.
She knew I would be lured into her pursuit and she waited against the same wall which supported the doors frame for me to enter. “How devious,” I mused, yet I liked it.
I started to speak but I was silenced. Placing a finger over her lips she seized my hand in hers and we entered the vacant stall. I watched her retrieve a wallet from her back pocket and from its folds grab a small mirror.
I stared at her confused while she knelt, positioning the mirror at an angle right below the steel dividers separating each stall. Was this woman mad?
She was like a horny adolescent stealing private images the only way she could. I didn’t think I needed to tell her this was illegal. Repulsed I proceeded to exit the stall. When she grabbed my arm I broke free, pulling against the sensational flutter of my stomach. She seized me again, firmer this time. Pointing to the steel divider she urged me to listen. I did.
I heard nothing at first, only the whaling of a saxophone and a background cello. But the more I tuned out the jazz notes, the more I heard a separate and sensual tune. The melody of an oncoming orgasm. She placed the mirror in my hands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment