Sunday, June 2, 2013

Curves That Tempt #Excerpt #Fiction #Blog #LGBT

The term civilized was created to shadow us from our animalistic instincts. Regardless of how “civilized” we become, there lies a chained beast waiting for the moment to step in to the light and take control. Aware of my public surroundings, yet craving a sensual touch, I was struggling against my civility.
When would I submit to my desires, to the longing which tugged at my inner folds. When would I let its wetness seep down my thighs. When would I allow myself freedom.
Maria waited for my response. Though I’m sure the lapse in time was more than it had appeared to me, she conveyed patience. I must have been a dismal sight, clearly engaging in an internal battle, but her gaze over me was judgment free.
Pitifully I bowed my head stating, “I actually have sanitizer.”
As proof, I reached for my bag and began sifting through its contents. Locating my small travel bottle, I flipped the top open and poured the cleansing serum into my palms.
Maria shrugged as though the decline were my loss and sought off to find the restrooms hidden in the rear of the restaurant.
My eyes trailed her retreat.
Surveying her every motion from her head to the soles of her shoes, but mostly I centered on the area below her waist. She had an ideal form, arguably the curves of a goddess herself. Womanly bends and bows tightened around her waist and expanded along her vertical frame like an hourglass. She had hips that tempted hands to touch, grab, and lift. Hips that accentuated with each step, a rhythmic step which allowed one hip to roll into the other.  Her hips had form and definition like its neighbor, a round and buoyant ass.
                While salivating over her lusciousness, she disappeared behind a corner and I was pulled from my curve obsession.


The observance of her retreat summoned erotic thoughts. A lewd beast bellowed me to action. It snarled low and impatient, then roaring commandingly. Ordering me out my seat and towards the darkened hallway in the rear of the restaurant. I turned the corner, lead merely by the bestial desires that pulled at me. I entered the woman’s restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment