Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The unspoken world of SEX #Excerpt #Sex #Blog #Swingers #Exhibitionist

The weight of the plastic framed mirror felt like stone. No doubt the weight was the burden of guilt. A fault induced by the spying on a couple engaged in intimate moments.
A tingling simmered from the tips of my fingers which wrapped around the mirrors frame. It was as though the mirror were warning me - correction, scolding me. What was I doing?
                The awareness of Maria’s eyes staring down at me brought me realization.
                I shook my head, objecting this invasion of privacy. But how private could sex be in a public bathroom? Regardless, I had no right to intrude on their moment despite how I felt about their locational choosing.
                Like a car salesmen refusing to forfeit a potential deal, again she seized my hand in hers. This time leading me outside our stall to stand in front of the occupied stall.
                She motioned at the hinged steel door seemingly bothered. She was impatient and frustrated that I didn’t share her fondness for voyeuristic pleasures.
She was unbelievable.
I stared at her gawkily. Tilting my head and eyeing her in disbelief. She stared onward with intensity, like she could see straight through the solid door, yearning to feel the pleasures they felt.
Following her gaze and the rhythmic thrust of a body against a solid surface, I diverted my attention to a folded strand of toilet tissue which hung over the door.
Public sex, I’ve heard, is one of the ultimate thrills. The anxiety of not knowing if you’ll get caught or if someone is watching heightens the sensation. For exhibitionists, it is the preferred sexual environment.
There are many unspoken languages is the world of sex. For example, many swingers meet other local swingers at grocery stores by way of what is in another’s cart. They peruse the aisles searching for cart contents which mirror their own. Specific items lined in the basket nearest the basket handle signifies, “We’re swingers, and we’re looking to meet and greet.”
Like swingers, the same is true for sexual exhibitionist. They too engage in conversations unspoken.  A strand of toilet tissue hanging loosely over a stall door implies, “You’re free to watch, but quietly.”




No comments:

Post a Comment