Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Get down and dirty - I Dare You! #Blog #Challenge

In the last excerpt Ms. Kelly has reached a point of indecision. Struggling like many between a force of desire on one hand and reason on the other. BUT there are many things people should experience at least once in their life, even for conservative people like Ms. Kelly and myself.  

With most things, I’m very unadventurous, or pointblank unexciting. I feel secure in an environment of monotony and traditional routines. Deviations worry me.

On the other hand……  the absolute worst thing you can do is doubt my intentions or willingness to follow through. So long as I’m not a risk to myself or anyone else and I can potentially receive some sort of satisfaction out of the deal…. I’m all in. Screw the traditions.

My vices fall somewhere near and between speed limits, alcohol and sex. Not necessarily in that order. That means even unappealing A.I. Lee has had sex in ((a few... who’s counting)) public places. If you haven’t you should really live a little. Break free of your self-imposed box style livings. Consistency becomes boring after awhile. How long can worn down beds, sofas and countertops remain exciting?


This weekend I dare you to do something different. Maybe you’ll discover a part of you that you never knew. A woman named.... Ms. Jackson who enjoys role-playing and toe sucking foreplay. As encouragement I’ve challenged myself as well, if I succeed I’ll proudly post my accomplishment. If not…. I’ll pretend I did.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing A.I. You and I have alot in common. I didn't see this 'til today so I'll give myself the week to take you up on your dare and let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete